CUT AND PASTE THIS FORM IN TO EMAIL, FILL OUT AND SEND EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE BIG PLAYHOUSE
(CHOOSE ANY DAY(S) YOU WISH TO ATTEND)
Summer Camp Registration Form
PART I: ONLY COMPLETE IF YOU ARE DROPPING OFF YOUR CHILD(REN) - ONE-TIME APPLICATION
Child's First Name_________________________ Child's Last Name_________________________ M/F (Circle) Child's Preferred Name________________________________________ Date of Birth (mm-dd-yyyy)___________________________ AGE ____________________ Address____________________________________________________________ City____________________________________ State_______ Zip__________ E-mail Address_____________________________________________________ Parents'/Guardians' Names_________________________________________________________________ Contact number of Parent/Guardian (please say who's number)_______________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________ ALTERNATIVE CONTACT - for emergency and you cannot be contacted: #1 Name/Relationship__________________________________________________________ Phone Number(s)_______________________________________________________________ #2 Name/Relationship__________________________________________________________ Phone Number(s)_______________________________________________________________ MEDICAL INFORMATION (This information is required by NJS law and Bergen County Health Dept.): Dates of last immunizations: please provide a copy of immunization records for MMR, DPT, Polio, Chicken Pox,Tetanus,Hep B,and HIB ALLERGIES: (Please write "none" if no allergies)____________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ MEDICATIONS (List below, WE DO NOT ADMINISTER MEDICATIONS): (Please write "none" if child does not take any medication.)___________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ MEDICAL CONDITIONS including ADHD or any other behavioral conditions within the last 3 years.(Please write "none" if no medical conditions exist.):____________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Physician name and number_____________________________________________________ Insurance name and policy______________________________________________________ Preferred Hospital_____________________________________________________________
I give my permission for _____________________________________to take part in the Summer Day Camp Program at THE BIG PLAYHOUSE Center. This child, to the best of my knowledge, is in good physical condition and is capable of participating in activities like dramatic play, arts and crafts and movement. I understand that activities associated with an indoor camp have an inherent risk factor, and that all appropriate precautions will be taken for the safety of my child. I give my permission to the THE BIG PLAYHOUSE staff and volunteers and/or hospital staff to administer proper medical assistance to the above named participant. I agree not to hold the BARATTA'S ENTERPRISES II, LLC or any of their agents responsible in the event of injury to my child.
Parent or Guardian (Please Print)
__________________________________________________________ Date _______________
Signature of Parent or Guardian
BRING immunization record to: THE BIG PLAYHOUSE 316 KINDERKAMACK ROAD WESTWOOD NJ 07675 on or before first day of camp.
I agree to indemnify and defend THE BIG PLAYHOUSE against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from me or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of THE BIG PLAYHOUSE.
Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under New Jersey law.
_____ I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS
We are perfect for INDOOR PLAYGROUND, TODDLERS BIRTHDAY PARTIES, KIDS INDOORS PLAYSPACE, KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES KIDS SUMMER CAMP, KIDS ENRICHMENT CLASSES
Posted by 2 reactions· February 22, 2015 4:42 PM ·
Posted by· February 21, 2015 11:00 PM
Posted by· July 09, 2014 8:28 PM
We are perfect for INDOOR PLAYGROUND, TODDLERS BIRTHDAY PARTIES, KIDS INDOORS PLAYSPACE, KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIE,S KIDS SUMMER CAMP, KIDS ENRICHMENT CLASSES
- When do you have open play?
- Can we give our Visiting Card to someone else?
- Is there an adult's admission charge?
- What form of payment do you accept?
- Are children and adults required to wear socks?
- Do you allow outside food?
- How do I book a party or special event?
- Are The Big Playhouse parties customized?
- Are we allowed to stay after the party is over?
- What is the deposit for booking a party?
- Can we order food for the adults coming to my party?
- Can I bring in my own balloons?
- Can I bring in my own goody bags?
- Can I bring table decorations?
- Are there any items I can't bring?
- Are there any other fees associated with birthday parties?
- Can I throw a walk in birthday party and bring my own cake?
- The play space is suitable for children ages 6 YEARS AND YOUNGER. ALL guests must have socks. Each play session is 2 hours.
- All guests must have to sign online waiver (located bottom right hand corner) before entering the play space.
- Children who appear visibly sick will kindly be asked to return on a day when they are feeling better. We ask that parents and caregivers consider the health and well being of our other guests.
- Please note we are not a drop off center or child care facility. Parents and caregivers must stay within the open play space area to supervise their child at all times during their stay at THE BIG PLAYHOUSE.
- THE BIG PLAYHOUSE provides complimentary coffee. Outside non-alcoholic beverages and food will be allowed into the facility, with including infant formula and those foods to accommodate our guests with allergies or food sensitivities. THE BIG PLAYHOUSE'S is a *NUT FREE FACILITY*.
- Strollers are not permitted in the open play space or toddler area. If possible, please refrain from bringing strollers into the facility.
- Free 2 hour parking is available along the strip of retail shops. Please use our large PRIVATE lot offering free parking for our guests directly behind the building, not in the lot on the side of the building.
- Food deliveries to our space during guests playtime is welcomed.
- We understand many of our guests are within the potty training stage. We ask that children wear appropriate potty training undergarments during their time in the playspace. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the play space.
- Our restrooms are outfitted with baby changing stations. Under no circumstances shall children be changed anywhere but in the restrooms, even if it is only a "quick change".
- THE BIG PLAYHOUSE is a nursing friendly facility. In addition to a private area in PARTY SUITE( provided if is not in use), Nursing is also permitted in anywhere the mom is comfortable.
Take a stroll down main street where you can:
- Adopt a baby during your visit and pretend to be mom or dad
- Visit Cafe At Main and become a chef
- Give your baby or stuff animal a check-up at DOCTORS AT MAIN
- Drop-in at TOM'S SPEEDWAY and SAM'S CONSTRUCTION SITE
- Go horsing around in the TJ'S BARNYARD
AND SO MUCH MORE...
THE BIG PLAYHOUSE is a fun filled environment where children can engage the concepts of “good olde-fashioned play.” Hosting attractions that simulate real life, Kids can imagine being in a business or a domestic setting, while pretending to be a mom, dad, chef, doctor, or wherever their imagination takes them, while roaming from one attraction to the next, building social skills and interacting with diverse groups of children. This location features all the necessary ingredients to playfully encourage a child to utilize their mind, body, and soul. In addition, THE BIG PLAYHOUSE FAMILY consists of several multicultural diverse animated characters that are visually displayed on the interior walls of this fun filled paradise.
We are perfect for INDOOR PLAYGROUND, TODDLERS BIRTHDAY PARTIES, KIDS INDOORS PLAY SPACE, KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES KIDS SUMMER CAMP, KIDS ENRICHMENT CLASSES IN BERGEN COUNTY
* Please do not forget to wear socks
* No gum and no strollers allowed
* Please park in our Private Lot located directly behind our building
(Not in the lot located on the side of the building)